Thursday, May 1, 2008

When are you going away?

It is those times when the feeling creeps up and takes over. I can hear it as it deafens me amidst the blaring of my favorite tunes at the foreground. It consumes my mind, paralyzing it from functioning. I try to shake it off but it just wouldn’t budge. It forces me to confront it. It loves a good conflict, a twist of words, the confusion of the intellect side, the twirl of a shattered spirit, and the pieces of the long broken heart. But it is not the emotional turmoil it seeks for that would be easy. It hunts for the bewildered faith, the searching soul, the one with a thousand unanswered questions. It gnaws at my wavering curiosity, my intense indecisiveness, the skepticness I’m trying so hard to kill, the astounding clarity of things I once possessed now blurred.

And now the imperative answer I search for is “When are you going away?

2 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

Are you talking about choosing between good chocolate and dinner? Don't have to think so deeply, just choose chocolate...

Do forgive me if you are talking about something else.... my stomach controls my body more than my medula oblongata....

Ohkulala said...

No dear, if only it was as simple as chocolates and dinner. This is a lot more complicated that that.