Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Love You Mum


Mother's Love
Her love is like
an island in life's ocean,
and wide
A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide.
'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
By Patience on the West,
By tender Counsel on the South
And on the East by Rest.
Above it like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth,
and Prayer;
And thro' the changing scenes of lifeI
find a haven there.
Author Unknown

Dear Mummy,
I know I hardly ever show my thanks. For all the sulky faces I make when you say No. And the tantrums i used to throw when i didnt know better. For all that you have done without me asking, i don't know how many of those went noticed consciously. While i dont always agree with you, it is not that I love you any less. It is in times like these, i seek to break boundaries and try my luck. For all those times I am not in my best form, you have stood me through it all. Words of comfort are temporary but it is your words of encouragement and support that is carried with me all the way. Thank you for everything you have done, you are doing and you will do.
I Love You Very Much Mummy. Happy Mothers' Day to the Bestest of Best Mums in the World.

No comments: