Friday, March 28, 2008

Meme Memo Momo

Ah Kie tagged me for this meme. I noticed the questions are pretty similar to the ones asked in the Cleo 50 Most Eligible Bachelors’ interviews. Here it goes:

1 Which feature do you zoom in on when you meet a guy for the first time?
Eyes, nose

2. Who is your role model?
Almost every member of my family

3. What's the healthiest thing you would eat among sushi, salad and sandwich?
Sandwich

4. Which movie you can watch again and again?
Kal Ho Naa Ho. I think I watched it close to 20 times already.

5. Three gadgets that you can't live without?
HP and PC only

6. What is your most annoying habit?
I feel extremely uncomfortable when it is too quiet. So I fill the silence by talking, a lot.

7. What's one thing you're glad you've outgrown?
Braces

8. I get nervous when...
I need to address a crowd spontaneously

9. My biggest fear is...
Heights

10. The best thing I've done for myself is...
Gotten a new hairstyle

11. Pass this meme to 5 people.
Rockaholics Anonymous
Whoopsy Daisy
Cleo
Li Shun
Yogz

No comments: