Monday, March 3, 2008

The Grey Area

I don’t like it when I encounter a grey area, where nothing is absolutely certain. The line between black and white, good and bad becomes blurred, you could be in black and next thing you know, you have stumbled into a hazy, smoky grey. In making decisions, it becomes so much harder. With the passage of time, the inevitable will happen. I just need to get my head and heart to agree with each other.

Emotionally, I lean towards the darkest shade of grey. I feel bad, like I’m not being completely honest. The guilt in possible pleasure takes away all the satisfaction of it.

Mentally, I’m in right next to white, I’m not doing anything wrong. Everyone should be given the option to venture and try new things before settling on the one they like best. I am merely breaking free and am in the phase of trying.

I don’t know what I will like yet, but I’m sure at the end of the adventure, the answer I am looking for will stand out like a sore thumb.

I have stalled this dilemma long enough and it has finally caught up, looking at me with a grin knowing how much I’m cringing here. So ill follow my mind, and I believe my heart will follow suit.

And I stick to my stand, I do not like grey areas.

No comments: