Monday, March 31, 2008

Cleo 50 Most Eligible Bachelor: Review Part 2

This is a tad delayed but here’s the continuation of the review for the last 25 bachelors. For the first 25, you can read them here.

#26: Black lips, ewww

#27: Botak, next

#28: Fly hair

#29: Hot, Hot, Hot. I love the 5 o’clock shadow (Gets my vote)

#30: Nice eyes, they’re blue

#31: NC

#32: NC

#33: NC

#34: NC

#35: NC

#36: NC

#37: Like the hair and the no so clean shaven look (Gets my vote)

#38: Hair like Michael Jackson, eyes like Oprah Winfrey. Hhmmm

#39: He looks a lil like a friend from high school

#40: Too thin for my liking

#41: Damn control macho looking. Quite popular among my friends. I’m guessing he’ll be a top contender

#42: NC

#43: NC

#44: NC

#45: NC

#46: The ever famous blogger, Kenny Sia. He looks bulky. Don’t like the shirt. I’m not surprised if he picked this one out himself.

#47: NC

#48: NC

#49: Looks Chinese with a malay name

#50: Looks Malay with a Chinese name. Hence the initial confusion with #49. Nice outfit.

I’ll post up pics from the Cleo magazine tomorrow, lest you cheapskates decide to not buy the mag if I put them up too soon.

Logan (Bachelor #27) has a friend who wrote a post on him. You can read it here.

Prem (Bachelor #11) who’s a total hottie has a Facebook Group. You can check it here.

No comments: