Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Very Kul~Wind~Duh Facts

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I talk a lot.
2. But when I’m alone when I meet new people, I tend to be quiet.
3. I dream of traveling the world – backpack style.
4. I’m a morning person and pretty much shut down at midnight.
5. Wanna make me high? Coffee will do the trick :P
6. I hope to have a pet someday; a cute little puppy.
7. I want to try as many things as possible. Just last weekend, I crossed off ice-skating of my list. Yippee!
8. Oh, I’m a list-making person. I make lists for almost everything.
9. I want to live in a tastefully decorated, cosy home.
10. Can you believe that I have never attended a concert before? Jason Mraz here I come!
11. Clubbing these days are overrated (and overpriced). House parties are way more fun and personal.
12. I grew up with an ambition of being an accountant since I was 10 years old.
13. Life without music will be absolutely boring.
14. I can’t act. I laugh/giggle/ lose my lines too easily.
15. If I could choose one talent, I would like to be gifted in writing. I find expressions in words very inspiring and moving.
16. The best way to dance is as if no one is looking.
17. One of the best things I enjoy doing is planning holidays and activities.
18. Am not a movie buff. Therefore I tend to be picky about the movies I watch.
19. My expectations of movies are ridiculously high.
20. I don’t eat breakfast unless I stay in a hotel coz hotel breakfast (in most cases anyway) are yummy.
21. I have a craving for waffles that has been unsatisfied for a long time.
22. When the weighing scale indicates an increase in weight, I leap for joy. Today was one such event :).
23. Who I am today is attributed to my family and very close friends.
24. I know one person who sends shivers down my spine and a skip in heartbeat (in a good way) with a mere thought.
25. I thought only people with a lot of time did this. But now I’m at my last item, it was pretty fun in a very perasan way having to talk about myself 24 times!

PS: yes, this is a copy of the chain-note that has been going on in Facebook. Ignoring it is quite hard seeing that I have been tagged 3 times and this is to my knowledge. I'm not sure if there are others who have also tagged me. Technologically challenged la katakan.

PPS: And yes, this doesnt technically count as a blog post. Why haven't i updated in a long time? Well, that's a long story deserving of a post of its own. Till then, miss me a lil bit wont you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i did..lil' bit only