Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Like to Move It, Move It


I like to move it, move it.


She like to move it, move it


He like to move it, move it


You like to... *move it*!



Yes indeed, the loveable animals from the movie Madagascar are back to amuse and entertain us in their Escape 2 Africa. And that song was stuck in my head for a week coz its so catchy! I can’t wait to see what adventure the 4 friends will be in this time around.



"What are the names of the four unlikely friends in the movie Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa?"
Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe and Gloria the Hippo.



And yes, if you’re wondering why the sudden Q&A, AMBP is giving away tickets to the special screening for the movie. For more information, mousey *here*.

2 comments:

cleo weiland said...

I love this movie!

I mean I loved the first one. Hope the second is better! Yeay! Those penguins are so adorable :)

But I'll have to wait for exams to finish first. Sigh.

Have fun at the movies!

Ohkulala said...

thanks dear! and you should definitely watch it, its sooo funny!sn